[Gnash-dev] mplayer integration

From: Dimitri Turbiner
Subject: [Gnash-dev] mplayer integration
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:36:43 -0400

Dear gnashers,

So I would be interested in integrating gnash with mplayer. (for the scenario when I throw some swf file to mplayer and it should use gnash to decode and then one of its mplayer native video and audio output drivers to display).

My question is, what would you folks suggest be the best place to start coding? What has already been done that would be helpful? i don't know, just some general guidelines?

Thanks!
Dimitri