Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash run slowly on arm w ith agg-rendere r

From: ligy8160
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash run slowly on arm w ith agg-rendere r
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:22:56 +0800 (CST)

Thanks strk.

I want to know after swf files decoded, it's format is RGB or YUV?and if The LCD supports the original format(it can shift YUV to RGB) output of image,

it is to say we can avoid the performance to translant the decoded data to RGB in APPLICATION?

--jeson

在2007-10-10,"strk" <address@hidden> 写道:
On Wed, Oct 10, 2007 at 02:10:23PM +0800, address@hidden wrote:
> Dear  all
>
> Hello Udo, you say  we can optimize the movie so that it can be rendered faster (less gradients, less vertices, less transparency).
>

> How to implement?I can't understand the meaning.

Udo was talking about optimizing the movie itself, not the player.
You need sources of the movie, permissions to modify it and knowledge about the
flash tecnology (which would let you understand those terms).

--strk;

你 玩 过 大 富 翁 吗 ?使 用 邮 箱 积 分 兑 换 道 具 ,点 击 这 里 >>