Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash run slowly on arm with agg-renderer

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash run slowly on arm with agg-renderer
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 09:29:02 +0200

AGG renders everything in software. It uses fixed point math whenever it's
possible but obviously there are lots of floating point calculations to be
done. If your CPU lacks a FPU then this will certainly slow rendering.

I don't know what kind of Flash movie you are trying to play and how well it
performs on your CPU. We try to optimize software rendering but there is no
much left that can be done to speed up rendering.

Udo