[Gnash-dev] gnash bug on a web site

From: Julien NOEL
Subject: [Gnash-dev] gnash bug on a web site
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:29:46 +0300

Hi
this is not a gnash's bug in fact. But let me explain.
I'm a french math teacher and i belong to the frenc association Sesamath
(http://sesamath.net)
Our association produces programs (for example http://mathenpoche.net which some
parts are under GPL - the entire programs will be released under GPL at the end
of 2007) and book (http://manuel.sesamath.net under GnuFDL) for the french
pupils (between 11 and 14 years old).

Our programs are used by about 200 000 pupils and begins to be famous in france.
The source code for mathenpoche 6e is available here
(http://mathenpoche.sesamath.net/index.php?page=221)

Unfortunately, our programs don't work with gnash (only with the flash player of
Adobe) and we'd like to know if it's possible to solve this problem because our
next goal is to permit to the OLPC owners to use Mathenpoche with only free
sofware

Thanks for your answer
regards
julien noel