[Gnash-dev] Fwd: Re: Input support for gnash.

From: Prathap KV
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Fwd: Re: Input support for gnash.
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:28:06 +0530

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Input support for gnash. Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:27:00 +0530 User-agent: KMail/1.9.1
Hi udo,
> Open gui/fbsup.h and uncomment this line
>
>   #define USE_MOUSE_PS2
>
> while *commenting* this line:
>
>   //#define USE_MOUSE_ETT
I commented USE_MOUSE_ETT and uncommented #define USE_MOUSE_PS2
But i didn't get mouse pointer while runnining swf file.
 >check your kernel config. An easy check is to read
> the device:
>
>   cat /dev/input/mice
>
> when you move the mouse you should see lots of garbage data being
> displayed on screen (which will probably confuse your terminal). As
> long you see anything happening, the mouse should work in Gnash too.

Yes i could see lots of garbage data being displayed on screen.

It is written in gui/fbsup.h
/// There is currently no visible mouse pointer built in, which is fine for
/// touchscreens but will make it difficult for standard mice. This will be
/// fixed in near time
So without pointer mice may  not be useful. How can i check my mouse without
mouse pointer.
How i can include a touch screen support?

Thanks & Regards,
Prathap K V

--- End Message ---