Re: [Gnash-dev] Problem compiling gnash 0.8.0

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Problem compiling gnash 0.8.0
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:10:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007, Nicolas L?cureuil wrote:

2007/6/13, Nicolas L?cureuil <address@hidden>:
now i have pbs with klash compilation :

kde.cpp:38:21: error: klash.moc: No such file or directory

I think the problem here is that for some reason, `moc' wasn't detected
by configure and friends. So the build system tries to default to linking
against klash.moc.in, which doesn't exist in the gui subdirectory.

So I suppose we should check that file into the repository.