[Gnash-dev] ERROR: No libxml2 development package installed!

From: Prathap KV
Subject: [Gnash-dev] ERROR: No libxml2 development package installed!
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:02:25 +0530

Hi,
I am cross configuring GNASH for an arm based system.
I included both include directory and lib directory of libxml2.
After configuring i am getting this error.
ERROR: No libxml2 development package installed!
what is the mistake?

I am also getting these errors:
ERROR: No pthread development package installed!
ERROR: The BOOST date_time package is needed to compile cygnal!

While running configure i get this line:
checking for the default library search
path... /lib /usr/lib /usr/lib/qt-3.3/lib
Why it is searching in default libraries. How can we get rid of this.

Anyone please help me........

Thanks & Regards,
Prathap K V