Re: [Gnash-dev] Compilation trouble on Windows with MSVC

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Compilation trouble on Windows with MSVC
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:14:37 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007, Asger Ottar Alstrup wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Is the Gnash project interested in Windows support?

Yes.

If so, may I suggest
that Eric's work is integrated into CVS?

Patches are always welcome.

I.e. the hand-made config.h could be put in the Win32 folder, and the
.vcproc project file updated accordingly.

That doesn't seem a very elegant solution, but if we can't make the build
system work normally on Windows, that may be our only option.

Also, the headers and binaries of
the dependent libraries could be added as well, to ease the task of helping
the port. If you do not like binaries in the CVS, then maybe a .zip with the
files could be put somewhere?

The de facto location for that would be in this URL:

http://gnash.lulu.com/tools/

Bastiaan