Re: [Gnash-dev] Sound problem with 0.8.0 version.

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Sound problem with 0.8.0 version.
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:37:55 -0600

annonygmouse wrote:

>> It also happens at HEAD, since two or three days ago but hadn't
>> mentioned it because I thought it was some development on this area
>> going on and the thing wasn't yet stabilized.

 There are very likely a few issues on 64bit systems still, which you
appear to have found. I don't see any of these problems on my AMD64
machine (Ubuntu Edgy), so until we can reproduce them, it's a bit hard
to fix. Often the problems are issues with the underlying packages Gnash
depends on.

        - rob -