Re: [Gnash-dev] Endian issue on ubuntu edgy ppc

From: Tomas Groth
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Endian issue on ubuntu edgy ppc
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 12:46:20 +0100 (CET)

--- Anders Gudmundsson <address@hidden> skrev:

> Hi Tomas Groth!
> Trying out the new support for video and audio streaming in gnash.
> Great work!
I didn't really write the code, I just restructured it, so I guess I really
can't take credit for it, but thanks anyway ;)

> Audio ok, but video in the testsample at
> http://klaus.geekserver.net/flash/video.swf
> is green. Looks like an endian bug...

I actually got the same issue on my x86_64, but since no one else complaint
about it, i thought that maybe my nvidia-driver was messed up, or perhaps no
one else tested the code...

cheers,

Tomas

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notesblok. http://dk.mail.yahoo.com