Re: [Gnash-dev] Docbook derived documentation on the website

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Docbook derived documentation on the website
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:00:06 -0700

strk wrote:

> Mmm... I think we should have two versions on the manual published,
> one for the latest release and one for current CVS.
> Actually, when new releases come out it might be worth keeping
> the manual for older releases online, as an archive...

  I've always just updated the manual on the website by hand. For the
last year, I've updated the manual to match CVS improvements. I think
now that the 0.7.2 release is out, and is in pretty good shape, (plus
it's in many distros) the manual on the gnu.org site should probably
match the release. We can put the CVS version on the developers site,
which should be publically available as soon as I can get somebody to
make a pass through it, as I suck at writing these things...

        - rob -