Re: [Gnash-dev] Debian release

From: Miriam Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Debian release
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 12:50:46 +0100 (CET)

--- Jean-Michel Pouré <address@hidden> escribió:

> Le dimanche 10 décembre 2006 à 15:14 +0100, Uwe Hermann a écrit :
> > > Is there a recent version of Gnash in Debian?
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> > http://packages.debian.org/unstable/utils/gnash
> > http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gnash.html
>
> Is this Gnash latest release ?
> Unfortunately, I cannot watch flash movies under my Debian SID AMD64
> station.

Hi,

What's exactly the problem? Are you using the stand alone player or a plugin?
mozilla? firefox? konqueror?

Can't you watch any flash movie, or some work while some others don't?

I'm the maintainer of that package in Debian, so I'm quite interested in
finding out and solving that problem. If it's something debian-specific, maybe
it would be a good idea to use Debian's BTS (bug tracking system) for that.

Greetings and thanks,
Miry

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com