Re: [Gnash-dev] overlapping

From: dolphinling
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] overlapping
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 16:59:03 -0500

James Lockie wrote:

This is an example of an overlapped JavaScript? menu?
The Flash plays over the menu. :-(

http://hamiltonspectator.com/

This has been a problem with the adobe player, too. I've seen it come up quite a bit to mozilla people. Unfortunately, I honestly don't remember whether it's a web page bug, a mozilla bug, or a plugin bug. You may want to ask on irc.mozilla.org, I'm sure people in #firefox or #developers would know.

--
dolphinling
<http://dolphinling.net/>