Re[3]: [Gnash-dev] video in gnash

From: Tomas Groth
Subject: Re[3]: [Gnash-dev] video in gnash
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 13:13:35 +0100 (CET)

> --- Udo Giacomozzi <address@hidden> skrev:

> > TG> This sounds like a good and clean way to do it. I've looked at the AGG
> > TG> renderer, and have to admit i can't get my head around it, so could you
> > have a
> > TG> look at how to do that?
> >
> > Yes, it's not much different to the drawing of bitmaps, so I can do
> > that. However, I don't understand much of the YUV class or YUV->RGB
> > conversion...
>
> I'm, looking into that.. I already got a patch that converts from YUV->RGB,
> but so far i can't test it...

The restructure of the video code is now in CVS. The render is now asked what
format it would like to receive the videoframe in (RGB or YUV), and it is
passed to the render using the new function drawVideoFrame(image::image_base*),
which is either a image::rgb or image::yuv (based on the YUV_video class).
This works for the gl backend, but not agg.

For test I recommend playing http://klaus.geekserver.net/flash/video.swf

cheers,

Tomas

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notesblok. http://dk.mail.yahoo.com