[Gnash-dev] Range2d templated class

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Range2d templated class
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 11:56:59 +0100

I've implemented a Range2d templated class
to be used when boundaries are needed.
This is like the current gnash::rect class,
which will likely end using Range2d internally,
but templetized on the numeric type used and with
more functionalities (includes the concept of
a 'world' range).

Now, the question is: where should I put it ?

        server/Range2d.h
        libbase/Range2d.h
        libgeometry/Range2d.h

Theoretically, the best place would be libgeometry, but
I'm not sure we're actually using it and I wouldn't want
to have it in our street in case we drop that lib.

What do you think ?

--

 /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 \ /    Respect for low technology.