Re: [Gnash-dev] XHTML 1.0 Certified

From: annonygmouse
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] XHTML 1.0 Certified
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 13:49:31 +0200

Rob Savoye wrote:
annonygmouse wrote:

Markus Gothe wrote:

  Sorry for a late response. I just got home from traveling for the last
few weeks, so I'm working my way through my email backlog...

I'm also interested in internationalization of the web
and gnash itself.
Is there any plan about it? Or better wait for 1.0-pre?

  I would like to see Gnash have international support, although the
question is should this apply to all debugging messages (probably not),
or just the few warning/errors one would get from a "released version"
of the player ? By default, Gnash doesn't print much of anything in
traditional Unix style. I don't believe the standalone MacroMedia player
 prints anything at all.

  So I debate whether the focus would be on translating the
documentation. Course in that case, we probably need to finish the docs
first. :-)

How about docs and gui?
I'm not sure, but I think macromedia's flash player is not internationlized, wouldn't it give gnash some added value?

Kinds regards
SebastiĆ

___________________________________________________________ Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html