gmediaserver-devel

[gmediaserver-devel] sorted output by default?

From: Michael Seewald
Subject: [gmediaserver-devel] sorted output by default?
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 21:25:03 +0200

Dear Oskar, dear list,

Is there a simple hack to make gmediaserver sort alphabetically by file name (or track number)? I have a Noxon Audio, which does not request sorted output by default. Ideally, this could be the default for gmediaserver - or go into a profile for the Noxon. But, a simple hint at the solution (so that I can hack it) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & kind regards,
Michael