gmediaserver-devel

Re: [gmediaserver-devel] Bug: omnifi DMS1 freezes after first played tra

From: Oskar Liljeblad
Subject: Re: [gmediaserver-devel] Bug: omnifi DMS1 freezes after first played track
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 17:36:33 +0100

On Sunday, January 01, 2006 at 13:58, Niv wrote:
> Hm.. It maybe that I got a second Gmediaserver running , which caused it -
> yet to be confirmed.

Please try it out!

> also, can you pls add radio support?
> I like hearing shoutcast via the UPNP client :-)

Radio support is already there - just place the http://-url inside a
PLS or M3U file and GMediaServer should be able to stream it.

> I also like to have a transcoder, that may read my .flac and stream them
> as mp3.

Interesting idea, I'll add it to the todo.

> oh ya, are there advantages, to Roku clients over the Omnifi?

How do you mean? If GMediaServer has features for the Omnifi that
it doesn't have for the Roku? The answer is no to that.

Regards,

Oskar