Re: [Gm2] Numerical Library - GM2 32 bit Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

From: Michael Riedl
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Numerical Library - GM2 32 bit Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 23:07:03 +0200

Gajus,

having configure for m2pp would be great - thanks in advance.

At the moment I am systematizing the tests for SVD and Eigensystem routines. Will soon add two more files with SVD routines for real matrices which are far more then the current Eispack based routine + complex valued SVD + Takagi factorization.

Main hurdle at the moment is that the routines are correct but the test routines themselves needs some more thought ... at the moment too much "manual" inspection is still needed.

Perhaps I will place intermediate results as well in the test tree ...

Gruß

Michael