Re: [Gm2] Numerical Library - GM2 32 bit Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

From: Michael Riedl
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Numerical Library - GM2 32 bit Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 18:21:29 +0200

John,

can you please have a second look - I spoiled the view yesterday and corrected in the late eventing.

If you go to the link it should look like in the first screen shot attached. If you then click for example in "Differ"

it should look like the second one and here you need to click in "sources".

Hope that will help.

Can you see the other files ?

Michael