[Gm2] lowercase keywords, Modula-2 mode for emacs

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] lowercase keywords, Modula-2 mode for emacs
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 11:27:15 +0100

Hello,

sometime ago Benjamin mentioned a neat idea of being able to render
Modula-2 keywords as bold lower case.  I'm currently working on
extending the emacs Modula-2 mode to achieve this.  At present the
basics work fine - it automatically transforms uppercase into lower case
and changes keyword colour.  Upon save it restores the original case.

It needs more configuration (and integration with current colour
schemes) and general tidying up and I'll git push it on the gm2
svn-trunc if anyone else is interested.  Once this is complete I plan to
look at 3rd party library integration in 6.4.0 and trunc and release
6.4.0.x.  The current 6.4.0 branch almost has no regression test
failures on the firefly (arm64) 6 failures.  I hope to produce an arm
debian package once these 6 failures have been eradicated,