Re: [Gm2] Numerical Library : GM2 issue with multidimensional array para

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Numerical Library : GM2 issue with multidimensional array parameter
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 21:32:05 +0000

Gaius Mulley <address@hidden> writes:

> Michael Riedl <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hallo Gaius,
>>
>> the results look promising. Will check within the next days - also if
>> the compiler crashes which I had seen are gone or not.
>>
>> Thanks a lot
>>
>> Michael
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> thank you for testing it!  I've just git committed the changes - and
> produced some testsuite regression tests around ADR and unbounded array
> accesses,
>
> regards,
> Gaius

Hi,

   * gm2/gm2-compiler/SymbolTable.mod:  (PutUnbounded)
     ensure that all dimensions prior to the requested
     dimension has an entry in the array.  (NulSym is
     added).
   * gm2/gm2-compiler/M2GCCDeclare.mod:
     (WalkFamilyOfUnbounded) check that unbounded is
     not NulSym before calling unboundedp.

I've just checked the above patch in which fixes a crash
when compiling one of the EigenLib modules,