[Gm2] Numerical Library : GM2 compiler crash

From: Michael Riedl
Subject: [Gm2] Numerical Library : GM2 compiler crash
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 00:00:49 +0100

Gaius,

thanks for taking care about the issue with the multidimensional open arrays.

I attached another intermediate version of the InOut and numerical library.

In the file "Instructions.txt" I collected some info how they can be compiled on a UNIX/Linux system - perhaps some path infos in the Makefile(s) have to be adjusted to the local installation path of GM2.

When you try to compile the numerical library some compilations are aborted due to the error I already reported  - but there a others where the compiler crashes completely. Unfortunately I could not drill that down to a few lines of code to show the error so far. Maybe if you try by your own you  can see what happens.

Michael