Re: [Gm2] Numerical library in Modula-2 - IO

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Numerical library in Modula-2 - IO
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:19:53 +0000

Hi Michael,

I've just implemented runtime range checking in gm2 (on the trunc) see
the recent email to the mailing list.  I'd advise building gcc/gm2 from
the trunc and using -fsoft-check-all on the command line.  It should
automatically detect when a floating point value is about to become a
NaN.

Hope this helps,