[Gm2] gm2 and gcc-5.2.0 status update

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] gm2 and gcc-5.2.0 status update
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 16:42:42 +0100

Hi,

I've just checked in more changes (still an interim checkin) - which
enables the bootstrap mechanism to translate 53 out of 58 bootstrap
modules.  If I were optimistic I'd say there are 3 bugs left - in
practice though ...

So hopefully in a short while (a week?) mc should be complete and the
translated code will be checked into git.  From then onwards this needs
to link, self test and then it will be used to translate gm2 into C
during bootstrap.  It produces very clean C from pim4 source