Re: [Gm2] GM2 packages & OBS

From: Gour
Subject: Re: [Gm2] GM2 packages & OBS
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 15:32:59 +0200

On Tue, 06 Oct 2015 19:47:52 +0100
Gaius Mulley <address@hidden> wrote:

> would an alien generated rpm be of any use?

Can't say before trying it out, so, pls. go ahead and produce one!

Otoh, I'm still thinking about using OBS to produce proper package for
openSUSE and possible some other distros and need *.spec file for it in
any case.

Another concern is that my openSUSE Tumbleweed is at gcc-5.1.x so I
wonder about the progress of building GM2 against it?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One must deliver himself with the help of his mind, and not
degrade himself. The mind is the friend of the conditioned soul,