[Gm2] git latest changes

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] git latest changes
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 18:07:21 +0100

Hi,

I've just committed a number of changes which in summary provide:

  (*)  more accurate debugging line numbers when casting types.
  (*)  ISO WORD, WORD16, WORD32, WORD64 can be assigned constants
       cardinal or integers.
  (*)  this fixes all my third party regression tests (apart from
       one x 6) which is unrelated.  In all I now get:

                === gm2 Summary ===

# of expected passes            10640
# of unexpected failures        18

The failure is found with the regression test:

  non-free/dragisa-duric/testcase05/pass/testcase5.mod
  which tests indirect procedure function declaration.