Re: [Gm2] Error setting thread signal mask in RAISE

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Error setting thread signal mask in RAISE
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 00:14:56 +0100

SiTex Graphics <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Gaius,
>
> It's been a while. I'm still using GM2 4.1.2, and it's been working
> fine.

Hi Scott,

great to hear from you!  The error is pretty strange - we really need to
find where RAISE is called from.  I've grepped the sources and cannot
find "setting thread signal mask", is this in your code?  Pretty strange
it occurs at init time though.

Are you able to reproduce the bug and if so run under gdb and place a
break point on EXCEPTIONS_RAISE and run the code and display the call
frames?