[Gm2] gm2 success

From: Charles Bradshaw
Subject: [Gm2] gm2 success
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 15:10:42 +0100

Gaius,

I thought you'd like to know I have a successful compile of gm2 by
following your instructions and specifying 4.1.2 instead of 4.7.3

There are few fails from dejagnu/runtest so I attach the build-log

My next move is to do some serious testing followed by a build for the
Raspberry Pi. I see some posts on the subject, but can't believe anybody
attempts a week long compile.

Any pointers to how to cross compile would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your help,

Charles Bradshaw