Re: [Gm2] gm2 compiled on sun sparc netra T1 OpenBSD 5.2

From: John Long
Subject: Re: [Gm2] gm2 compiled on sun sparc netra T1 OpenBSD 5.2
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 06:04:31 +0000

On Wed, Jan 09, 2013 at 05:01:48PM -0500, john o goyo wrote:

> On 9-Jan-13, at 10:17 AM, John Long wrote (in part):
> >And I
> >was having a look at how to get this installed on Solaris but
> >clicking on
> >the Solaris install instructions bring me to the Linux section.
>
> If it be of any use, here is my configuration script (to install in
> /home/build/gm2-4.1.2).

Hi John,

Thanks I'll give this a try next week. But I also wanted to note a few
broken or incorrect links on the website.

I'm not sure how hard it is but maybe we could package up the doc in a
separate tarball for people on platforms that can't build the doc. I ran
into this recently installing git (what a nightmare) on Solaris 10. I didn't
have the tons of crap needed to generate the doc but they did have a tarball
of manpages available so I downloaded that and installed it manually.

/jl