Re: [Gm2] GM2 latest CVS including logitech libs with -fiso

From: SiTex Graphics
Subject: Re: [Gm2] GM2 latest CVS including logitech libs with -fiso
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 18:59:55 -0400

Hi Gaius,

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 6:49 PM, Gaius Mulley <address@hidden> wrote:
> A quick and very dirty solution would be to edit:
>
> gcc-4.1.2/gcc/gm2/gm2spec.c
>
> and at line 466 change this code:

After also changing the settings in add_default_includes(), our apps
will compile again.  Thanks.

Am I correct that there is not currently a command line option to
disable a particular library?  Perhaps the -flibs option could be
modified to accept a comma-separated list of libraries, defining which
libraries to include and the order of precedence.  E.g,

-flibs=pim,iso

would search pim first, then iso, and no other libs.

-Scott