[Gm2] Wish to use IOChan.RawRead() on StdChans.StdInChan()

From: SiTex Graphics
Subject: [Gm2] Wish to use IOChan.RawRead() on StdChans.StdInChan()
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:45:01 -0400

Hi Gaius,

I'd like to be able to use IOChan.RawRead() on the standard input
channel.  Stonybrook and XDS both allow this, and that flexibility
makes it easy to process input the same whether it comes from a file
or over a pipe.  Test file attached.  Compile with

gm2 -o teststdin -fiso -fmakeall teststdin.mod

It looks like the raw flag just needs to be added to the following
line in StdChans.mod:

stdin := MapFile(FIO.StdIn, read+text);

I tried to compile StdChans.mod with that modification, but I ran into
a bunch of parameter mismatch errors.  I guess I'm missing some
required switch for compiling that module.

Thanks,
Scott