Re[2]: [Gm2] Bug Report

From: Alexandr Simon
Subject: Re[2]: [Gm2] Bug Report
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 04:40:01 +0400

> Hi,
Gaius would probably like it... But apart from "wrong intput does not mean your program can crash" blame is yours only.
Args is moduse, not ARRAY OF CHAR, and module name in-source is mess.
Regs,
dd

Good night!
yes of course I'm to blame :) But I thought it was strange that the program crashed and did not report an error like "parameter mismatch: identifier with an incompatible type is being passed to this procedure" or something else. It should be?

Thanks :)