Re: [Gm2] Grafting onto the GCC trunk

From: SiTex Graphics
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Grafting onto the GCC trunk
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 11:01:32 -0700

Hi Gaius,

Would it make sense to work towards a gm2 build based on a more recent
version of GCC as part of the preparation for an eventual graft?

I would like to be able to use gm2 with mingw to produce 64-bit
Windows binaries, but there was never been an official mingw version
that worked with 4.1.2.  I've tried building based on sources; so far
no bliss.  If there were a gm2 based on gcc 4.5, I think getting mingw
to work would be much easier.

-Scott