[Gm2] call for bug reports

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] call for bug reports
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 19:58:10 +0100

Hi,

I'm currently investigating a bug report by James Cox - which if my
memory is correct is the only outstanding bug report left (for the x86
LP64 under GNU/Linux).  So I'm wondering if there are any bug reports
for the x86 LP64 target outstanding?  Thereafter I'll ensure they all
pass under 32 bit x86 Linux and then release 1.0.

If I've not replied to a bug report could I trouble you for another
email?  [Sounds similar to the second chance page replacement
algorithm used in operating systems :-)]