Re: [Gm2] Gm2-2010-06-30 on Solaris 10/sparc

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Gm2-2010-06-30 on Solaris 10/sparc
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 17:56:12 +0100

john o goyo <address@hidden> writes:

> Gmake check-gm2 reported the following.
>
> # of expected passes            9042
> # of unexpected failures        90
> # of unresolved testcases       18
>
> (As usual, full report to be sent to Gaius -- or anyone else who
> wants it, for that matter.)
>
> john

Hi John,

thanks for taking the trouble to produce these.  I've just checked in
a bug fix for MAKEADR which I've uncovered when running the regression
tests on i386 debian.  There are a few more bugs on the i386 port
which don't appear on the x86_64 port - hopefully there will be some
cross over gain for the sparc in the coming days.

  incidentally I see the coroutine regression tests are failing to link
on Solaris - there appears to be a number of unresolved references -
which looks like another Solaris library is required to resolve them.

recv                                /opt/pth/lib/libpth.so
accept                              /opt/pth/lib/libpth.so
sendto                              /opt/pth/lib/libpth.so
getsockopt                          /opt/pth/lib/libpth.so
connect                             /opt/pth/lib/libpth.so
recvfrom                            /opt/pth/lib/libpth.so
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to
/home/build/bld/gm2-4.1.2/gcc/testsuite/testiotransfer.x0
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

do you know which Solaris library contains these?