Re: [Gm2] Re: Modula-2 Complex library missing

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Re: Modula-2 Complex library missing
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 13:45:49 +0000

Gaius Mulley <address@hidden> writes:

> Steve Giess <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Dear Gaius,
>>
>> Noticing that the CVS this morning is still the same as the one where I
>> reported the Complex library issue with the ccos name inconsistency, I edited
>> the .mod file named in the error message myself and tried to compile my test
>> programme. As you can see from the attached snapshot the programme compiled
>> but
>> failed to link. I assume that the Complex object library is missing.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Steve

Hi Steve,

the library now builds fine - any chance you could give it a test
with your code?

   * gm2/gccgm2.c:  bug fix applied to BuildRe and BuildIm.
   * gm2/m2pp.c:  new functions (m2pp_complex),
     (m2pp_complex_expr), (m2pp_imagpart_expr),
     (m2pp_realpart_expr).
   * gm2/m2pp.c:  added conditional compilation around
     gm2 COMPLEX data types referenced in gccgm2.