[Gm2] Error while linking with C lib

From: Martin Kalbfuß
Subject: [Gm2] Error while linking with C lib
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 03:15:13 +0100

Hi,

I try to access some C-functions make the C code better accessible.
libGLU is a dependency of this library.

When I try to link the test program to the library I get the following
error:

/usr/lib/libGLU.so.1: undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned
int)@GLIBCXX_3.4'
/usr/lib/libGLU.so.1: undefined reference to `operator
delete(void*)@GLIBCXX_3.4'
/usr/lib/libGLU.so.1: undefined reference to `vtable for
__cxxabiv1::address@hidden'
/usr/lib/libGLU.so.1: undefined reference to
address@hidden'
/usr/lib/libGLU.so.1: undefined reference to `operator
delete[](void*)@GLIBCXX_3.4'
/usr/lib/libGLU.so.1: undefined reference to `vtable for
__cxxabiv1::address@hidden'
/usr/lib/libGLU.so.1: undefined reference to `vtable for
__cxxabiv1::address@hidden'
/usr/lib/libGLU.so.1: undefined reference to
address@hidden'
/usr/lib/libGLU.so.1: undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned
int)@GLIBCXX_3.4'

Looks like a C++ issue. Can I do anything about it?

Another question I have is about the generated C code for the main
function. I have no idea how to get it. I realised, that I need it when
I want to link the program with ld directly.

Thanks.