Re: [Gm2] TextIO.ReadRestLine includes EOL char in string result

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] TextIO.ReadRestLine includes EOL char in string result
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 18:57:50 +0000

SiTex Graphics <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Gaius,
>
> Thanks for the fix.  I've sent another module that fails with a "not
> implemented yet" message to you privately.  Please let me know what
> you find out about that case.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott

Hi Scott,

now fixed in the latest cvs:

   * gm2/gm2-compiler/M2GCCDeclare.mod:  IsTypeQ check to
     see that we are not trying to declare a PartialUnbounded
     symbol.  (IncludePartialUnbounded) New procedure.
     PrintVerboseFromList call IncludePartialUnbounded if
     necessary and check for GnuAsm symbols.
   * gm2/gm2-compiler/SymbolTable.mod:  MakePointer, MakeSet,
     MakeProcType must also call ForeachOAFamily.  GetScope
     to call InternalError if trying to get the scope of
     a PartialUnbounded symbol.
   * fixes a bug reported by Scott Iverson
     (http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gm2/2009-10/msg00048.html).

many thanks for the report and testcode,