Re: [Gm2] all regression tests pass on debian lenny stable x86_64

From: Michael Lambert
Subject: Re: [Gm2] all regression tests pass on debian lenny stable x86_64
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:59:59 -0400

Under Debian Lenny on a DEC Alpha I get

                === gm2 Summary ===

# of expected passes            8286
# of unexpected failures        42

I'll try to get information on the failures to Gaius within the next day or two.

Michael

On 28 Oct 2009, at 15:36, Gaius Mulley wrote:

Hi,

as the title suggests, all 8328 regression tests pass on the x86_64
platform.

                === gm2 Summary ===

# of expected passes            8328
runtest completed at Wed Oct 28 18:51:02 2009

The remaining bug was found today, which occurred if you had the
code:

   foo(ADR("hello world"))

and the address would be passed as a 32 bit entity rather than a 64
bit entity.  There certainly more bugs to be found - and a number have
been reported on different platforms.  Many thanks to all who have
been submitting bug reports, I will hopefully be able to attend to
them now this nasty bug has been squashed,