[Gm2] REAL precision

From: SiTex Graphics
Subject: [Gm2] REAL precision
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 14:49:00 -0700

Hi Gaius,

By default GM2 translates the REAL type as a double precision number.
Is there a way I can build the compiler with REAL=float, and
LONGREAL=double?  Or perhaps persuade you to make REAL=float the
default bahavior? That's been the convention for every other M2
compiler I've used...

Anyone else have a preference for REAL=float or REAL=double?

Also for Gaius: I sent a message on June 17 reporting a new problem
and inquiring about the status of an earlier bug report.  Did you
receive that message?

Thanks,
Scott