RE: [Gm2] Calling Modula-2 from C

From: Ron Kneusel
Subject: RE: [Gm2] Calling Modula-2 from C
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 13:58:55 -0500

> at present it is probably easier to make Modula-2 call C. Thus
> allowing Modula-2 to create the main function. So you might write the
> C module as:

Thanks for the reply.  Unfortunately, that won't work in my case.  I am looking to use Modula-2 to write extensions for an existing C application and ultimately I need to create a shared object.  I have been playing with XDS Modula-2 as well and have succeeded in going a bit further.  I can compile and link without trouble but get a segmentation fault when I try to call WriteString().

Ron

Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.