[Gm2] cvs changes

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] cvs changes
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 00:40:03 +0000

Hi,

here are the latest changes.

   * gm2/gm2-compiler/M2GCCDeclare.mod:  modified debugging catch.
   * gm2/gm2-compiler/SymbolTable.mod:  changed RequestSym
     to GetDeclareSym in PutExportQualified and
     PutExportUnQualified.
   * gm2/gm2-libs/SYSTEM.def:  removed export of SIZE.
     (It is only added if -fpim2 is enabled).
   * gm2/gm2-libs-iso/TermFile.mod:  added debugging comments.
   * gm2/gm2-libs-iso/wraptime.c:  added wraptime_
     prefixes to exported procedures.
   * gm2/gm2-compiler/M2System.mod:  export SIZE if
     -fpim2 is used.

I'm current chasing a compiler bug exposed in
gm2/gm2-libs-iso/TermFile.mod (which causes this module to crash).
The bug occurs when passing an ADDRESS to libc.open (it is passed as a
32bit entity not a 64bit address).

However with the changes above I've finally managed to get CocoR to
link.  (CocoR is an ISO application - or rather it is configurable to
be built by many compilers - I used the vanilla ISO configuration of
CocoR and -fiso options under gm2).  Currently it builds and then it
crashes when run - in a call to localtime_r (which could easily be the
same bug as I'm chasing above).