[Gm2] ObjM2 (former wikipedia entry)

From: Benjamin Kowarsch
Subject: [Gm2] ObjM2 (former wikipedia entry)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 01:25:20 +0900

A link I had posted here in the coroutines thread appears to have resulted in folks finding the Objective Modula-2 page on our site as by coincidence we have been receiving email in the last few hours telling us that the wikipedia article we link to has been removed. I knew about that but had forgotten to get the site updated accordingly.

Although no longer at wikipedia, the article is now available again on our site:

http://www.sunrisetel.net/software/papers/objm2/ObjM2-Overview.pdf

It is released under Creative Commons.

As for status, still working on the ObjM2 to ObjC translator from time to time, this is a pet project, not bread and butter, so it progresses only slowly. The code on the site is not up to date, will try to get to that eventually, too.

rgds
bk

--
Note: Do not send mail to this address, it will not reach me. I use this account only for posting to mailing lists, while reading those lists directly online. Furthermore, any incoming mail not from a subscribed list is filtered out and deleted automatically.