[Gm2] Internal error: assert failed - Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 (64-bit

From: Scott Iverson
Subject: [Gm2] Internal error: assert failed - Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 (64-bit)
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:19:59 -0800

Hi,

I'm trying to port one of our applications originally developed using
the XDS compiler to gm2.

gm2 reports an internal error (assert failed) for this module, which
I've pared down to the minimum:

http://www.sitexgraphics.com/gm2assert.zip

Using the Feb 14 tarball on Red Hat 4 (64-bit).

The application uses a few of the ISO libraries including RealMath and
Strings.  I noticed that source is included for some of those, but
that there are no corresponding compiled libs similar to pim and ulm.
What is the recommended method of using the ISO modules?  Just copy
the source to the project source directory?

Also:  any estimate on when extended data types like INT8, CARD16, etc
might be available in SYSTEM?  Those would be really handy as our
applications employ those types extensively.

Thanks,
Scott

--
Scott Iverson