[Gm2] ULM-crash

From: crale
Subject: [Gm2] ULM-crash
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 08:58:16 +0100

There are some strange errors related to the ULM-libraries. While compiling
MathLib the build process just stopped (while my harddisk was working loud and
without interruption). I had to reboot the computer as it didn't respond to the
keyboard anymore. I am not sure which information to provide. Here's the only
message I found related to the crash:

/var/log/messages:
Dec 18 08:24:31 darkstar kernel: __alloc_pages: 0-order allocation failed
(gfp=0x1d2/0)
Dec 18 08:24:38 darkstar last message repeated 2 times

Slackware 10.2 on AMD-K6 using gcc 3.3.6 to build.

Free Modula-2 Pages
http://freepages.modula2.org