Re: [Gm2] gm2 installation on Apple

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] gm2 installation on Apple
Date: 08 Oct 2005 01:09:29 +0100

Michael H Lambert <address@hidden> writes:

> I concur, at least for MacOS X 10.4.2.   The stage1 compiler doesn't
> like MathLib.mod (output below).  I also had to remove $(LIBS) from
> the dependency for stage1/gm2/cc1gm2$(exeext).
>
> Michael

Hi Michael,

I think this is now fixed in the current CVS, here is the latest
entry:

   * replaced MathLib.mod onto the list of ULM modules
     which prior to installation.
   * fixed ggc bug so that types are remembered and marked.
     These types are declared in M2GCCDeclare.mod before
     code generation takes place and do not experience the
     `push_decl' function.

I wonder whether MacOS users could verify these changes for me?

Thanks Gaius