[Gm2] RedHat9 gm2 compilation success

From: Roberto
Subject: [Gm2] RedHat9 gm2 compilation success
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:47:02 +0100

Hello everybody:

This is my first post, so, please be kind if this subject is not
appropiate.

I've recently succeded making gm2 compilation with next versions:

- Athlon K7 (i686)
- RedHat 9 with kernel 2.4.20-19.9
- gcc 3.3.1 sources with gm2 0.4 sources

If there is some information important you would like to know about my
system or the compilation process, please ask for it. I would be pleased

to post it.

Next days I will try to test some of my favourite Modula-2 sources.
Maybe it could be interesting some kind of reports about these tests...
What do you think?

Thank you very much, Gaius, for this great compiler.

Roberto.