Re: [Gm2] Latest cvs checkin's

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Latest cvs checkin's
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 15:22:49 +0000

Iztok Kobal <address@hidden> writes:

> Now, I see that you have included the gm2-iso directory which
> implements ISO library set. How can make it default ? Build it
> module-by-module and copy-install it to the PREFIX/lib/.../gm2/ or
> there is another procedure ?

hi,

at present this directory is work in progress, some of the
implementation modules are complete, some incomplete and some not
started yet :-). Currently the gm2 install procedure ignores this
directory. I have been using some of them during testing (RealMath for
example). Eventually I'd like to make gm2 install both the pim and iso
libraries. There will probably be a -Wdialect switch which will
determine the search order for a library module.

hope this helps,