Re: [Gm2] (no subject)

From: Abi Lover
Subject: Re: [Gm2] (no subject)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 16:03:55 +0000

From: Iztok Kobal To: address@hidden Subject: Re: [Gm2] (no subject) Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 13:49:35 +0100

Such is the world. And even if the C/C++ comunity are trying to persuade the rest of the world that C/C++ (as bad language as it is) is in fact the best, we have the other side equally blind and rejectant. And thus the beautiful and excellent languages, as are M2 and M3, will die without significant fight.

Don't sound so pessimistic! look at the bright side of thigs. With great programmers like yourself contributing to open source, I am sure there is plenty of hope left yet for M2.

BTW, Abi, have you received my two messages from Jan 3rd - they were addressed only to your hotmail account and there is also listing of the GardensPoint M2 implementation of the Coroutines module ?

Yes, I think I did. This, and a few other other e-mails were redirected to my junk mail, and I had not noticed them until now. Sorry for the delay in replying.

Thanks for all your contributions to GM2 and open source. Keep up the good work.

Best regards
loverabi

MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail